~ Crook Peak OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Crook Peak, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332200
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Crook Peak, Oregon (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 10777
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Crook Peak
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Crook Peak, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Drake Peak Lookout - Squaw Butte - Woodchopper Spring - Bull Prairie - Aspen Cabin - North Warner Viewpoint - Mud Creek Recreation Site - Stairstep Spring - Twelvemile Peak - Aspen Cabin Recreation Site - South Fork Crooked Creek Horse Camp - Military Spring - Crook Peak - Walker Trailhead - Middle Fork Crooked Creek - Overton Reservoir Recreation Site - Long John Creek - North Warner Viewpoint - Emery Spring - Sage Flat - North Fork Crooked Creek - Light Peak - Big Cove Creek - Drake Spring - Porcupine Creek - Mud Creek Spring - McDowell Peak - Sherman Valley - South Fork Crooked Creek - Sage Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA42.37542.25-120.25-120.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.375-120.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.375-120.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-120.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-120.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.125
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company