~ Magone Lake OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Magone Lake, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332186
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Magone Lake, Oregon (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 27251
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Magone Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Magone Lake, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Huckleberry Butte - Jugow Creek - McClellan Creek - Buck Spring - Porcupine Camp - Jonas Mountain - Tinker Creek - Deadman Spring - Porcupine Spring - Herburger Cabin - Huckleberry Camp - Hi Yu Spring - Fir Spring - Cold Spring - Telephone Spring Camp - Magone Lake Recreation Area Boat Launch - Cold Spring Camp - Big Rock - Huckleberry Spring - Nipple Creek - Lake Creek - Telephone Spring - Harper Meadow - Lake Butte - Deep Spring - Magone Lake - Morrow Meadow - Magone Lake Recreation Site - Clark Meadow - Flood Meadow - Keeney Meadows - Thompson Creek - Sulphur Creek Trail - Round Top - Allen Spring - Hi Yu Guard Station - Nipple Butte
- Map Area ID: AREA44.62544.5-119-118.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.625-119
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.625-118.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.5-119
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.5-118.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -119
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.875
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company