~ Keeney Point OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Keeney Point, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332180
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Keeney Point, Oregon (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23144
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Keeney Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Keeney Point, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kahler Butte - Hog Creek - Rice Creek - Doe Canyon - Keeney Creek - Whisky Flat - Federal Spring - Cyclone Canyon - Twin Spring - Keeney Camp Spring - Keeney Point - FLCR Translator Tower - Jonas Flat - Jonas Creek - Bear Wallow Spring - Keeney Camp Guard Station - Grouse Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA44.7544.625-119-118.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.75-119
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.75-118.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.625-119
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.625-118.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -119
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.875
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company