~ Whitmire South SC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Whitmire South, South Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332144
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Whitmire South, South Carolina (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 48903
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Whitmire South
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: South Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Whitmire South, South Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- McCollough Church - Asias Branch - Long Lane School (historical) - First Church of God - Collins Branch - Pattersons Creek - South Fork Kings Creek - Sulphur Spring Branch - New Hope Church - Horseshoe Bend - Indian Creek - Enoree Ranger District Office - Means Branch - Laway School (historical) - Kings Creek School (historical) - Colonel Brown School (historical) - Duncan Creek - Kings Creek Cemetery - Avery Ford - Gilders Creek - Willow Oak Hunt Camp - Indian Creek Rifle Range - Long Lane - McCullough School (historical) - Long Lane Branch School (historical) - Brazzlemans Bridge - Collins Creek Hunt Camp - Kings Creek Church - Saint Pauls Church (historical) - Long Lane Hunt Camp - Civilian Conservation Corps Camp F-6 (historical) - Mollyhorn School (historical) - Indian Creek Work Center - Long Lane Lookout Tower - Fosters Branch - New Hope Cemetery - Mollys Rock Recreation Area - Pentecostal Holiness Church - Little Kings Creek - Douglas School (historical) - Wilsons Creek - Hunting Creek - Renwick Grove Church - Kings Creek - Bakers Cross Roads - Whitmire Division
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.375-81.625-81.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-81.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-81.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.375-81.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.375-81.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.5
Anderson and Anderson County, South Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Charleston and South Charleston, West Virginia, Pearl Map, laminated by GM Johnson
Charleston Harbor Entrance and Approach (11528-1) by NOAA