~ Strawberry Lake MN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Strawberry Lake, Minnesota, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332102
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Strawberry Lake, Minnesota (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43465
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Strawberry Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Minnesota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Strawberry Lake, Minnesota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mary Yellowhead Lake - Black Earth Lake - Strawberry Lake - Little Bass Lake - Egg Lake Lookout Tower - Township of Maple Grove - Strawberry Lake Mennonite Cemetery - Bass Lake - Pickle Lake - Strawberry Lake School - Carman Lake - Fish Lake - Strawberry Lake Church - Lost Lake - Ogemash Dam - Big Rat Lake - Little Rat Lake - Raspberry Lake - Township of Sugar Bush - Pine Lake - Jack Haw Lake - Ogemash Reservoir - Little Flat Lake - Chokecherry Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA47.12547-95.75-95.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.125-95.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.125-95.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-95.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-95.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.625
Basswood Lake, Eastern Part (14987-9) by NOAA
Basswood Lake, Western Part (14988-10) by NOAA
Beaver Bay to Pigeon Point; Silver Bay Harbor; Taconite Harbor; Grand Marais Harbor (14967-24) by NOAA