~ Long Lost Lake MN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Long Lost Lake, Minnesota, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5332098
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Long Lost Lake, Minnesota (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26474
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Long Lost Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Minnesota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Long Lost Lake, Minnesota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- McKenzie Lake - Hoot Owl Lake - East Cranberry Lake - Cesar Lake - Shuckhart Lake - Andrews Lake - Juggler Lake - Chloupek Lake - Siren Lake - Pickerel Lake - Big Rock Lake - Sandback Lake - West Cranberry Lake - Pine Island Lake - Bad Medicine Lake - Little Rock Lake - Stassen Lake - Long Lost Lake - Frellsen Lake - Glanders Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA47.2547.125-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.25-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.25-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.125-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.125-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Basswood Lake, Eastern Part (14987-9) by NOAA
Basswood Lake, Western Part (14988-10) by NOAA
Beaver Bay to Pigeon Point; Silver Bay Harbor; Taconite Harbor; Grand Marais Harbor (14967-24) by NOAA