~ Norristown PA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1896
Norristown, Pennsylvania, USGS topographic map dated 1896.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5331072
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Norristown, Pennsylvania (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60312
- Scan ID: 169899
- Survey Year: 1894
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Norristown
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1896
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Pennsylvania, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Norristown, Pennsylvania, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gladwyne - Blue Bell Farms - Cassel Mill Farms - Sweet Briar - Penn Brooke - Plymouth Meadows - Glen Hardie - Montrose Village - Glen Craig - Perkiomen Junction - Inverrary - Valley Forge Estates - Aronwold - Radnor Crossing - Rolling Meadow Estates - Providence Crossing - Trent Manor - Pennington Reserve at Upper Providence - Henderson Park - Merrybrook - Upton - Green Countrie Village - Blue Bell Knoll - Inglewood Gardens - Village of Willowbend - Valley Forge Mountain North - Perkiomen Woods - Kulpsville - Estates at Collegeville - Deepdale - Acorn - Estates at Faraway Farm - Sussex Square - Sherry Lake East - Wynnewood - Rennyson - Daylesford - Radnor - Plymouth Hills - The Woods at Providence Reserve - Corsons - Fox Heath - Blue Bell Gardens - Continental Arms - Meadowlands Manor - Hidden Valley - Gwynedd Heights - Franklinville - Chesterbrook - Collegeville Crossing - Gwynedd - Whitemarsh Hunt - Far-A-Field - Helen Marie Court - Winding Brook Estates - Leopard Farms - Lochwood Estates - Plymouth Gardens - Penllyn Knoll - Bethel Hill - Lafayette Park - West Norriton - Five Points - Valley Forge Mountain - Providence Meadows - Wynnebrook Manor - Providence Oaks - Abrahams - Penn Valley - Crooked Lane Crossing - Belfry Meadow - Wooded Glen - Bull Tavern - Estates at Whitemarsh - Cardinal View - Wynnewood House - Norris Hills Court - Westover Club - Providence View - Meadow Wick - Devon - Berwick Place - Treyburn - Chatham Village of Towamencin - Washington Square - Bryn Mawr - Hooverton - Dartmouth Hills - Brittany Pointe Estates - Normandy Farms Estates - Sunwood Farm - Pineview Estates - Waynewoods - Crestview at Skippack - Welch Village - Coldspring Crossing - Gypsy Rose Estates - Gulph Mills - Village Circle - Norlynne Court
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540-75.5-75.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-75.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-75.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-75.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-75.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -75.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -75.25
Allegheny National Forest, North, Map 738 by National Geographic Maps
Allegheny National Forest, South, Map 739 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Raven Rock to Swatara Gap by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Swatara Gap to Delaware Water Gap by National Geographic Maps