~ Bloomsburg PA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5329426
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51537
- Scan ID: 169802
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bloomsburg
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Pennsylvania, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Honeytown - Greenwood - Orangeville - Five Points - Coles Creek - Willow Springs - Welliversville - Paper Mill - Talmer - Millertown - Rohrsburg - Zaner - Stillwater - North Centre - Jonestown - Town Hill - Waller - Fairmount Springs - Summer Hill - Clarks View - Cambra - Bendertown - Register - Asbury - Light Street - Maple Grove - Espy - Waterville - Jackson - Briar Creek - Sky View Acres - New Columbus - Polkville - Martzville - Marshall Hollow - Dennis Mills - Mifflinville - Pealertown - Fernville - Benton - Southdale - Lime Ridge - Evansville - Fowlersville - Bloomsburg - Coles Mill - Hetlerville - Mordansville - Almedia - Derrs
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541-76.5-76.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-76.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-76.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-76.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-76.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.25
Allegheny National Forest, North, Map 738 by National Geographic Maps
Allegheny National Forest, South, Map 739 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Raven Rock to Swatara Gap by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Swatara Gap to Delaware Water Gap by National Geographic Maps