~ Seaman OH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1943
Seaman, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5321286
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Seaman, Ohio (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62232
- Scan ID: 226945
- Imprint Year: 1943
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Seaman
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Seaman, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cherry Fork - Tranquility - Whippoorwill - Buck Run (historical) - Irvington (historical) - Harshasville - Youngsville - Eckmansville - Seaman - Macon - West Union - Decatur - Mount Leigh (historical) - Neel - Winchester - Mount Zion (historical) - Fincastle - Wheat Ridge - Panhandle - Unity - Fairview
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-83.75-83.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-83.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-83.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-83.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-83.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.5
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA