~ Peebles OH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1941
Peebles, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5321206
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Peebles, Ohio (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60840
- Scan ID: 227478
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Peebles
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Peebles, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dunkinsville - Peebles - Beaver Pond - Mineral Springs - Pink - Fawcett - Scrub Ridge - Lawshe - Pine Gap - Locust Grove - Moore (historical) - Steam Furnace - Jaybird - Louisville - Wamsley - Bacon Flat - Marble Furnace - Cedar Mills - Blue Creek - Lynx - Jones Corner - Jacksonville
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-83.5-83.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-83.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-83.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-83.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-83.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.25
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA