~ Kelleys Island OH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1936
Kelleys Island, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5320982
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kelleys Island, Ohio (file size: 3 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56049
- Scan ID: 225462
- Imprint Year: 1936
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kelleys Island
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kelleys Island, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Marblehead - Mineyahta-on-the Bay - Lakeside - Sunset Point Trailer Park - Kelleys Island
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.5-82.75-82.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-82.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-82.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-82.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-82.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.5
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA