~ Bucyrus OH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943
Bucyrus, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5320706
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bucyrus, Ohio (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51886
- Scan ID: 224219
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bucyrus
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bucyrus, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- North Auburn - Carrothers - Sulphur Springs - Fauser (historical) - Brandywine - Leesville - River Edge Mobile Park - Olentangy - Waterford Glen - New Washington - Waynesburg - Northwood Estates - Middletown - Ridgeton - Maple Grove Park - Biddle (historical) - Mcfarland's Mobile Home Park - Bucyrus - West Liberty - Hill Street Mobile Home Park - Dekalb - Linden Park - Mechanicsburg - Chatfield - Tiro - North Robinson
- Map Area ID: AREA4140.75-83-82.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-82.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-82.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.75
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA