~ Walbridge OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1935
Walbridge, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5320052
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Walbridge, Ohio (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47214
- Scan ID: 226686
- Survey Year: 1935
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Walbridge
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Walbridge, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Walnut Hills Mobile Home Park - Troy Villa Mobile Home Park - Lindbergh Heights - Crane Creek Place - Biltmore Gardens - Walbridge - Park Du Langlade - Indian Trail Estates - Crosswoods - East Gardens - Bieber - Moundview Park - Brighton Gardens - Turnberry Estates - Northwood - The Meadows - Woodville Gardens - Johnsons Subdivision - Northcrest - Updyke Addition - Latcha - Cedar Creek Woods - Webb (historical) - Mound View - Windemere Orchards - Millbury - Wolf Creek Addition - Forest Park - Cedar Creek - Cummings (historical) - Woodland Forest - Aztec Subdivision - Hayes Place - Wood Lake Mobile Home Park - Cresceus Farms - Woodhurst - Orchard View - Hille Farms - East Lawn - West Pointe - Eastpointe on the Mall - Vickers - Deluxe Mobile Home Park - Dixon
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-83.5-83.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-83.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-83.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-83.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-83.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.375
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA