~ Rossford OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1934
Rossford, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5319216
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rossford, Ohio (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38674
- Scan ID: 227231
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Rossford
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rossford, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Grassy Creek - Southwood Park - Friendly Village I Mobile Home Park - Island View - Belmont Farms - River View Heights - Oak Meadows - Lime City - Stony Ridge - Holiday Park - Pheasant Run - Rockledge Farms - Ranch Gardens - Stanley - Colonial Acres - Oakmont - Prentice (historical) - Shawnee Trace - Eagle Point Colony - Secor Woods - Candyce Grove - Friendly Village II Mobile Home Park - Frances Gardens - Glenwood Addition - Starbright Addition - Lakemont - Indian Creek - Country Meadows - Foxborough - Moline - Hobart - Perry Commons - East Lane Mobile Manor - Valley Hills - Belmont Woods - Rockwell (historical) - Glenwood - Northwood Estates Mobile Home Park - Parliament Place - Gould - Arbor Hills - Bates - Rossford - The Hamlet - Five Points - Bayer Trailer Court - Termway Trailer Court - Five Point Mobile Home Court
- Map Area ID: AREA41.62541.5-83.625-83.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.625-83.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.625-83.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-83.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-83.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.5
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA