~ Willow Lake OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Willow Lake, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311746
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Willow Lake, Oregon (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49252
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Willow Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Willow Lake, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shake Camp Spring - Bieberstedt Butte - Shake Camp - Elder Ranch - Indian Spring - Willow Creek Resort - Willow Creek Dam - Stanley Ranch (historical) - Skeeters Swamp - Indian Creek - Mosquito Camp - Pennington Ranch - Mosquito Fish Lake Trail - Miller Gulch - North Fork Bieberstedt Creek - West Branch Willow Creek - Ash Swale - Cook Burn - Walch Creek - Whiskey Spring - Swamp Creek - Swamp Creek Reservoir - Willow Prairie - Bieberstedt Trail - Camp Two - Buck Point Creek - Bear Pan Spring - Elder Spring - Parker Meadow - Willow Lake County Park - Skeeters Creek - Willow Prairie Recreation Site - Bieberstedt Creek - Willow Lake Jackson County Boat Ramp - Porcupine Spring - Duel Creek - Nork Creek - Farva Creek - South Fork Bieberstedt Creek - East Branch Willow Creek - Willow Lake - Cougar Spring - Dead End Trail - City of Medford Watershed - Buck Point - Whiskey Spring Recreation Site - Buck Point Lookout - Swede Cabin - Jack Spring - Buck Point Trail - Juniper Ridge - Indian Glade - McCallister Soda Spring Forest Camp (historical) - Horse Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA42.542.375-122.5-122.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.5-122.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.5-122.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.375-122.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.375-122.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.375
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company