~ Lake of the Woods South OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Lake of the Woods South, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311728
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake of the Woods South, Oregon (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24592
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake of the Woods South
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake of the Woods South, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rainbow Springs - Whiteface Peak - High Knob - Burton Butte - Cold Creek - Weston Lake - Rainbow Creek - Lake of the Woods - Rainbow Bay - Mountain Lakes Trail - Tunnel Creek - Crater Mountain - Surveyor Mountain Recreation Site - Sunset Recreation Site - Low Echo Camp - Desolation Swamp - Buck Lake - Ichabod Spring - Avalanche Lake - Lake Waban - Greylock Mountain - Camp Esther Applegate - Sunset Campground Boat Ramp - Crystalline Spring - Muddy Spring - Sunset Campground
- Map Area ID: AREA42.37542.25-122.25-122.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.375-122.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.375-122.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.25-122.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.25-122.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.125
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company