~ Butler Butte OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Butler Butte, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311722
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Butler Butte, Oregon (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 6459
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Butler Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Butler Butte, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Soup Creek - Deep Cut Creek - Deadhorse Creek - Grassy Range - Cover Recreation Site - Black Canyon Creek - Serviceberry Creek - Twomile Creek - Freezeout Creek - Fawn Camp Trail - Eden Creek - Whisky Creek - Sugarpine Shelter - Ralph Creek - Squaw Flat - Cow Horn Arch - Green Prairie - Neal Camp Burn - Fawn Creek - Maverick Creek - Worlds Tallest Sugarpine - Freezeout Camp - Butler Butte - Serviceberry Camp - Bald Ridge - Tallow Butte - Dumont Ranger Station (historical) - Luck Creek - North and South Trail - Billick Burn Trail - Tucker Gap - Whisky Camp - Squaw Creek - Tallow Creek - Donegan Creek - Crooked Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA4342.875-122.75-122.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43-122.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43-122.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42.875-122.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42.875-122.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -122.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -122.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company