~ Wolfinger Butte OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Wolfinger Butte, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311624
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wolfinger Butte, Oregon (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 49693
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wolfinger Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wolfinger Butte, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Second Creek - Clark Creek - Dunlap Cabin - Graveyard Gulch - Moon Creek - Wolfinger Butte - Stone Gulch - Lemons Ranch - Star Gulch - West Fork Dry Creek - Damon Creek - Dry Creek - Morse Gulch - Waterspout Gulch - Harper Gulch - First Creek - Blue Mountain Ditch - Lemons Ditch - Jenkins Cabin - Horse Spring - McClellan Creek - Capsuttle Creek - East Fork Dry Creek - Birch Creek - Little Black Butte - Moon Creek Cemetery - Ran Creek - Moon Creek School (historical) - Red Gulch - Riley Creek - Lone Pine Basin - Barnard Gulch - Yokum Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544.375-119.25-119.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-119.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-119.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.375-119.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.375-119.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.125
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company