~ Suplee Butte OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Suplee Butte, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311616
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Suplee Butte, Oregon (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 43893
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Suplee Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Suplee Butte, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Holding Pasture - Cougar Creek - Spur Butte - South Fork Wind Creek - Junction Creek - Porcupine Reservoir - Little Frazier Creek - Hard Scrabble Reservoir - Sugarloaf - Porcupine Creek - Art Reservoir - Stump Spring - Sedge Reservoir - Wildcat Spring - Murray Flat - Cinnabar Flat - Sedge Two Reservoir - Suplee Butte - Wildhorse Falls Reservoir - Hobnail Reservoir - Davis Creek - Santa Claus Stream - Wildhorse Reservoir - Big Mowich Reservoir - Little Baldy - Coyote Reservoir - Negro Cabin - Sunflower Creek - Fort Reservoir - Trail Creek - Ellingson Mill - Delore Place - Santa Claus Spring - Fort Creek - Cougar Gulch - Blue Spring - Cayuse Reservoir - Willow Spring - Frazier Recreation Site - Frazier Creek - Little Fir Creek - Hobble Spring - Blue Pot Spring - Strip Spring - Wildcat Creek - South Fork Falls - Bernard Mill - Buck Spring - Basin Creek - Greenwater Reservoir - Elk Reservoir - Skid Seep - Magic Lantern Creek - Dual Reservoir - Sugarloaf Mountain - Wildhorse Spring - Deer Creek - Davis Creek Reservoir - Robinson Homestead - Viewpoint Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544.125-119.625-119.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-119.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-119.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.125-119.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.125-119.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.5
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company