~ Meadow Brook Summit OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Meadow Brook Summit, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311602
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Meadow Brook Summit, Oregon (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 28568
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Meadow Brook Summit
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Meadow Brook Summit, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gilson Creek - Buckaroo Creek - Meadow Brook Summit - Rush Pond - Walker - Gilson Pond - Litch Meadow - Saint Katherine Catholic Church - Bone Point - Barnes Creek - Sulphur Gulch - Elk Grove - Shivers Rim - Tamarack Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-119.125-119
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-119.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-119
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-119.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-119
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company