~ Johnny Cake Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Johnny Cake Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5311596
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Johnny Cake Mountain, Oregon (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22669
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Johnny Cake Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Johnny Cake Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Fork Indian Creek - Indian Creek - Wall Creek - Fern Creek - Top School - Mulligan Stew Canyon - Bacon Creek - Skookum Creek - Two Cabin Creek - Gilman Canyon - Tonto Spring - Scott Creek - Gilman Flat - Swale Creek - Top - Little Wall Creek - Black Rock Canyon - Minetop Trail - Lovlett Creek - Big Wall Creek - Buckhorn Spring - Board Creek - Boneyard Canyon - Top Post Office (historical) - Johnny Cake Mountain - Neal Butte - Coyote Canyon - East Fork Boneyard Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.875-119.5-119.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-119.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-119.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.875-119.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.875-119.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.375
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company