~ Moyock NC topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Moyock, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5303174
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Moyock, North Carolina (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58168
- Scan ID: 188389
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Moyock
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Moyock, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saint Brides - Pungo - Great Bridge Gardens - Pungo Ferry - Moyock - Panther Landing - Edgewood - Greentown - Mount Pleasent Heights - Albemarle Farms - Blackwater - Sign Pine (historical) - Creeds - Battlewood Meadows - Mount Pleasant - Waterway Estates - Poplar Ridge - Vine - Hickory - Bridge Field - Dawley Corners - Hutchins - North Landing - Munden - Morse - Carolina Village Mobile Home Park - Albemarle Acres - Oak Grove - Fentress - Northwest - Middlewoods Mobile Home Park - Long Ridge - Arringdale - Butts - Great Bridge
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.5-76.25-76
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-76.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-76
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.5-76.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.5-76
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76
Approaches to Cape Fear River (11536-20) by NOAA
Beaufort Inlet and Part of Core Sound; Lookout Bight (11545-65) by NOAA
Brevard & Transylvania County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc., NorthernStar (Firm)
Brunswick County, North Carolina by The Seeger Map Company Inc.