~ Uniontown KY topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1941
Uniontown, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5294758
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Uniontown, Kentucky (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63932
- Scan ID: 804045
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1914
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Uniontown
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Uniontown, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Boxtown - Farmersville - Mount Vernon - Uniontown - Hitesville - Marrs Center - Upton - Erwin - Dead Mans Crossing - Prairie - Caborn - Hovey - Bufkin - Robinsville - Smith Mills
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.75-88-87.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-88
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-87.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-88
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-87.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -88
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.75
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson