~ Paintsville KY topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1927
Paintsville, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5294632
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Paintsville, Kentucky (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60707
- Scan ID: 804268
- Imprint Year: 1927
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Paintsville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Paintsville, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Conley - West Van Lear - Thealka - Asa - Wittensville - Painters Lick (historical) - Manila - Fuget - Wilbur - Hagerhill - Terryville - Chandlerville - Dawkins - Staffordsville - Tutor Key - Paintsville - Tarkiln (historical) - Nippa - Van Lear - Keaton - Barnetts Creek - Denver - Leander - Davisville - Hargis - Sitka - Relief - Collista - Winifred - Sip - Elna - Flatgap - Oil Springs - Volga - Thelma - Kerz - Redbush
- Map Area ID: AREA3837.75-83-82.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38-82.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.75-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.75-82.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.75
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson