~ Nolansburg KY topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Nolansburg, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5294606
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nolansburg, Kentucky (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60271
- Scan ID: 709410
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Nolansburg
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nolansburg, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Redbud - Colts - Laden - Gilley - Pennington Gap - Lee (historical) - Kildav - Mayflower - Putney - Totz - River Ridge - Arthur - Woods - Pocket - Cawood - Ridgeway - Monarch - Imperial (historical) - Hiram - Gordon - Black Mountain - Benedict - Evarts - Rutherford - Louellen - Dominion - Sand Hill - Gano - Bailey Creek - Cranks - Highsplint - Maness - Dione - Pine Mountain - Darkmont - Darbyville - Dillon - Bobs Creek - Clover-Darby - Closplint - Milton (historical) - Stone Creek - Brookside - Crummies - Benito - Dizney - Saint Charles - Draper - Georgetown - Verda - Bondurant (historical) - Chad - Ages - Nolansburg - Leona Mines (historical) - Ten Spot - Divide - Big Laurel - Rileyville - Penn Lee - Holmes Mill - Shields - Kenvir - Turners Siding - Bonny Blue - Short Town - Black Bottom
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.75-83.25-83
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-83.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-83
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-83.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-83
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson