~ Harlan KY topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1942
Harlan, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5294424
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Harlan, Kentucky (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55071
- Scan ID: 803598
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Harlan
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Harlan, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Golden Ash - Chevrolet - Kitts - Sunshine - Clovertown - Three Point - Kentenia - Rio Vista - Tin Can Alley (historical) - Tway - Bardo - Wallins Creek - South Wallins - Insull - Farmers Mill - Bledsoe - Blackjoe - Gatun - Rhea - Liggett - Longton - Coldiron - Saylor - Twila - Wilhoit - Napier - Pathfork - Lenarue - Rosspoint - Rex - Dressen - Baxter - Teetersville - Elcomb - Keith - Spruce Pine - Yancey - Pansy - Mary Helen - Harlan Gas - Layman - Harlan - Stanfill - Coxton - Loyall - Fresh Meadows - Upper Laurel Fork (historical) - Mary Alice - Helton - Creech - Tremont - Molus - Tacky Town - Warbranch - Lewis Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA3736.75-83.5-83.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37-83.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37-83.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.75-83.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.75-83.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.25
Bowling Green and Warren County, KY by GM Johnson
Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Bardstown and Vine Grove, Kentucky by GM Johnson
Hopkinsville and Madisonville, Kentucky by GM Johnson