~ Winchester IN topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1943, updated 1944
Winchester, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1943.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5289122
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Winchester, Indiana (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 64607
- Scan ID: 160376
- Imprint Year: 1944
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1941
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Winchester
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1943
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Winchester, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Harrisville - South Salem - New Lisbon - Winchester - Union City Mobile Home Park - Bartonia - Hill Grove - Arba - Haysville Corner - Tampico - Spartanburg - Union City - Bloomingport - Glen Karn - Wildcat Woods Estates - Lynn - Union City - Saratoga - Long - Buckhorn Corner - Rural - Crete - Morris Trailer Park - Snow Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA40.2540-85-84.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.25-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.25-84.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-84.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.75
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA