~ Oolitic IN topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1935, updated 1968
Oolitic, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1935.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5289038
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oolitic, Indiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60541
- Scan ID: 160764
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Survey Year: 1935
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oolitic
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1935
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oolitic, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Red Hill - Murdock - Stemm - Bryantsville - Judah - Riverview - Tarry Park - Avoca - Hartleyville - Guthrie - Eureka - Owensburg - Redding - Fayetteville - Williams - Needmore - Peerless - Hobbieville - Thornton - Coxton - Popcorn - Patton Hill - Silverville - East Oolitic - Oolitic - Logan - Mount Olive - Springville - Dark Hollow
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-86.75-86.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-86.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-86.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-86.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-86.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.5
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA