~ College Corner OH topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1922
College Corner, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5288972
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): College Corner, Ohio (file size: 3 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 55091
- Scan ID: 160553
- Imprint Year: 1922
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Preliminary map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: College Corner
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map College Corner, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Talawanda Springs - Bath - West Florence - Yankee Town - Abington - Cottage Grove - Liberty - Goodwins Corner - College Corner - New Fairfield - Charlottesville - Dunlapsville - Claysburg (historical) - West College Corner - Salem - McDonald (historical) - Five Points - Old Bath - Roseburg - Boston - Billingsville - Kitchel - Fairhaven - Lotus - Fairfield - Witts Station - Clifton - Contreras - Hopeville
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.5-85-84.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-85
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-84.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-85
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-84.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -85
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -84.75
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA