~ Bedford IN topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1934, updated 1958
Bedford, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1934.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5288940
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bedford, Indiana (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51095
- Scan ID: 159542
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Survey Year: 1934
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bedford
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1934
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bedford, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rabbitville - Norman - Heltonville - Crawford - Shawswick - Buddha - Tunnelton - Bedford - Fort Ritner - Zelma - Lawrenceport - Englewood - Yockey - Pinhook - Bartlettsville - Woodville - Chapel Hill - Yellowstone - Coveyville - Rivervale - Leesville - Erie
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.75-86.5-86.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-86.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-86.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.75-86.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.75-86.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.25
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA