~ Oakland City IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1961, updated 1963
Oakland City, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1961.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5287470
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oakland City, Indiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32793
- Scan ID: 160150
- Imprint Year: 1963
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Field Check Year: 1961
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Oakland City
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oakland City, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oakland City Junction - Marysville - Dongola - Gray Junction - Muren - Gudgel - Coe - Oak Hill - Oakland City - Enos Corner - Spurgeon
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-87.375-87.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-87.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-87.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-87.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-87.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.25
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA