~ Logansport IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1955, updated 1957
Logansport, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1955.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5286706
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Logansport, Indiana (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26279
- Scan ID: 157087
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1948
- Survey Year: 1955
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Logansport
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1955
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Logansport, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Metea - Verona - Adamsboro - Leases Corner - Miami Bend - Old Adamsboro - Mount Pleasant - Danes - Logansport
- Map Area ID: AREA40.87540.75-86.375-86.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.875-86.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.875-86.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.75-86.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.75-86.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.25
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA