~ Jeffersonville IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1960, updated 1961
Jeffersonville, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1960.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5286278
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jeffersonville, Indiana (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 22498
- Scan ID: 159861
- Imprint Year: 1961
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1949
- Edit Year: 1960
- Field Check Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Jeffersonville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jeffersonville, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Longview Beach - Maryhill Estates - Glenview Heights - Harrods Creek - Longview - Northfield - Richlawn - Crossgate - Mockingbird Valley - Glenview - Glenview Manor - Juniper Beach - Woodside - Riverside Beach - Windy Hills - Jeffersonville - Cherrywood Village - Oak Park - Rolling Fields - Cementville - Glenview Hills - Gulthrie Beach - Bellewood - Winding Falls - Woodlawn Park - Utica - Saint Matthews - Thornhill - Cliftons - Indian Hills Cherokee Section - Glenview Acres - Seminary Village - Riverwood - Druid Hills - Robinswood - Goose Creek - Merrifield - Beechwood Village - Transylvania Beach - Watson - Beechland Beach - Arctic Springs - Port Fulton - Brownsboro Village - Indian Hills
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-85.75-85.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-85.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-85.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-85.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-85.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.625
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA