~ Cynthiana IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1961, updated 1962
Cynthiana, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1961.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5285206
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cynthiana, Indiana (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11147
- Scan ID: 159729
- Imprint Year: 1962
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Field Check Year: 1961
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cynthiana
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cynthiana, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mounts - Cynthiana - Nisbet
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538.125-87.75-87.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-87.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-87.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.125-87.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.125-87.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87.625
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA