~ Carmel IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1967, updated 1988
Carmel, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1967.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5284840
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Carmel, Indiana (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7318
- Scan ID: 156736
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1988
- Aerial Photo Year: 1984
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1967
- Survey Year: 1952
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Carmel
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Carmel, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Eagle Village - Home Place - College Crest - Austin Oaks - College Meadows - Bridlebourne - Windemere - Kingsborough - Spring Mill Woods - Delaware Trails - Holida - Saddle Creek - Westchester Estates - North Augusta Addition - Hoover Crest - Orchard Park - Augusta - North Ridge Village - Echo Crest - Williams Creek - Ravenswood - Sherwood Forest - Greenbriar - New Augusta - Kings Mill - Meridian Hills - Shore Acres - Nora - Spring Hollow - Westover - Spring Mill Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.875-86.25-86.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-86.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-86.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.875-86.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.875-86.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -86.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -86.125
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA