~ Brazil East IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1960, updated 1960
Brazil East, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1960.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5284614
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brazil East, Indiana (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5315
- Scan ID: 156293
- Imprint Year: 1960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1949
- Edit Year: 1960
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Brazil East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brazil East, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pontiac - Benwood - Calcutta - Lena - Cardonia - Mechanicsburg - Harmony - Knightsville - Donaldsonville - Carbon - Alma Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA39.62539.5-87.125-87
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.625-87.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.625-87
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-87.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-87
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -87.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -87
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA