~ Anderson South IN topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1961, updated 1982
Anderson South, Indiana, USGS topographic map dated 1961.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5284216
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Anderson South, Indiana (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 990
- Scan ID: 159574
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1981
- Aerial Photo Year: 1979
- Edit Year: 1981
- Survey Year: 1952
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Anderson South
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Indiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Anderson South, Indiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gridley - Lowmandale - Woodlawn Heights - South Edgewood - Alliance - Harmeson Heights - New Columbus - Edgewood - Elmhurst - Western Village - Grandview - Hillcrest - Emporia - Huntsville - Irondale - Eastern Heights - Anderson - Meadowbrook - River Forest - Forest Hills - Fairfax - Extension Heights - Glyn Ellen - Crestlawn - Country Club Heights - Brentwood
- Map Area ID: AREA40.12540-85.75-85.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40.125-85.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40.125-85.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40-85.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40-85.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40
- Western map edge Longitude: -85.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -85.625
Bloomington and Monroe County, Indiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Bloomington and Terre Haute, Indiana by GM Johnson
Calumet, Indiana and Buffington Harbors, and Lake Calumet (14929-25) by NOAA