~ Goose Lake IA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Goose Lake, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5283391
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Goose Lake, Iowa (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 54703
- Scan ID: 174735
- Imprint Year: 1918
- Survey Year: 1890
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Goose Lake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Goose Lake, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ramessa (historical) - Low Moor - Shaffton - Andover - Chaney - Elvira - Bryant - Malone - Camanche - Goose Lake - Charlotte - Tenmile - Sixmile
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.75-90.5-90.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-90.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-90.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-90.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-90.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.25