~ Davenport IA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1894
Davenport, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5283349
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Davenport, Iowa (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53216
- Scan ID: 174431
- Imprint Year: 1906
- Survey Year: 1889
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Davenport
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Davenport, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moline - Black Hawk - Hickory Grove - Teds Mobile Home Park - Long Grove - Ponderosa Park Mobile Home Park - Little Groves - Rock Island - Eldridge - Lake Canyada Mobile Home Park - Lakewood Park - Mount Joy Mobile Home Park - Wood Dale Mobile Home Park - Bettendorf - Green Acres - Probstei - Park View - Hometown Lakeside Mobile Home Park - Silver Creek Mobile Home Community - Hickory Grove Mobile Home Park - Buena Vista - Maysville - Ridgeview Park - Donahue - Davenport - Rustic Ridge Mobile Home Park - Mount Joy
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.5-90.75-90.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-90.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-90.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.5-90.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.5-90.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.5
Burlington, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Cedar Falls and Waterloo, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Des Moines & Ames, Iowa City Street Map by The Seeger Map Company Inc.