~ Chariton IA topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1944
Chariton, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5283319
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Chariton, Iowa (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 52412
- Scan ID: 174291
- Imprint Year: 1944
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Chariton
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Chariton, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Williamson - Lucas - Bauer - Troy (historical) - Indianola Junction - Whitebreast - Lacona - Norwood - Oakley - Liberty Center - Chariton - Newbern
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541-93.5-93.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-93.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-93.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-93.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-93.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.25