~ Victor IA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1968, updated 1970
Victor, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 1968.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5283051
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Victor, Iowa (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 46876
- Scan ID: 175669
- Imprint Year: 1970
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1965
- Field Check Year: 1968
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Victor
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Victor, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Victor - Guernsey - Carnforth
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.625-92.375-92.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-92.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-92.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.625-92.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.625-92.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.25