~ Clutier IA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1971, updated 1973
Clutier, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 1971.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5281109
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Clutier, Iowa (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9296
- Scan ID: 174337
- Imprint Year: 1973
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1967
- Field Check Year: 1971
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Clutier
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1971
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Clutier, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA42.12542-92.5-92.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.125-92.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.125-92.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-92.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-92.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.375