~ Clinton NW IA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1967, updated 1968
Clinton NW, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 1967.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5281099
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Clinton NW, Iowa (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9229
- Scan ID: 174325
- Imprint Year: 1968
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Inspection Year: 1974
- Aerial Photo Year: 1966
- Field Check Year: 1967
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Clinton NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Clinton NW, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sibyl (historical) - Bulgers Hollow - Almont - Elk River Junction
- Map Area ID: AREA4241.875-90.25-90.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42-90.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42-90.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.875-90.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.875-90.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.125
Burlington, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Cedar Falls and Waterloo, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Des Moines & Ames, Iowa City Street Map by The Seeger Map Company Inc.