~ Buckeystown MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Buckeystown, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
- Product Number: USGS-5270932
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Buckeystown, Maryland (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 5912
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Buckeystown
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Buckeystown, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Buckeystown - Lime Kiln - Manor Village - Monocacy Overlook - Ballenger Heights - Kidwiler Park - Araby View - Windsor Estates - Buckingham Hills - South Covell - Poplar Thicket - West Frederick Highlands - Renn Branch Estates - Amelung Estates - Hope Valley Hills - Ballenger Creek - Titus Estates - Hope Hill - Frederick Junction - Greenfield Acres - Mulberry Tree Acres - Mowry - Robin Meadows - Country Side - Keller - Doubs - Lilypons - New Design Acres - Buckeystown Station - Paulson - Greenfield Mills - Pleasant View - Sugarloaf West - Stonewall Manor Estates - Mountville Manor - Adamstown - Stronghold - Michaels Mill - Park Mills - Matovich - Flint Hill - Tuscarora - Church Hill - Sugarloaf Estates
- Map Area ID: AREA39.37539.25-77.5-77.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.375-77.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.375-77.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-77.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-77.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.375
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.