~ Rock Point MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Rock Point, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270730
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rock Point, Maryland (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38262
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Rock Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rock Point, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lower Brambley (historical) - Clover Dale Acres - Charleston Creek - Indiantown - Maddox - Woodberry Beach - Cobb Island - Hurry - Upper Brambley (historical) - Saint Catherine - Denby Hill - Yellow Bank - Chaptico - Blakistone - Gravelly Hills - Ridgewood - Milestown - Bull Run - Barbers Quarter - Bushwood - Avenue - Longview Beach - West Hatton - Bushwood Wharf - Mill Point Shores - Rock Point
- Map Area ID: AREA38.37538.25-76.875-76.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.375-76.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.375-76.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.25-76.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.25-76.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.75
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.