~ Piney Point MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Piney Point, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270720
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Piney Point, Maryland (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35350
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Piney Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Piney Point, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Herring Creek Estates - Belvedere Woodland - Saint George Beach - Wilderness - Piney Point - Piney Point Shores - Ragged Point Beach - Dukes Retreat - Herring Creek - Lane Beach - Valley Lee - Tolson - Chingville - Callaway - Andover Estates - Tall Timbers - Potomac Shores - Saint George Park - Lanedon - McKay Beach - White Point Beach
- Map Area ID: AREA38.2538.125-76.625-76.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.25-76.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.25-76.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.125-76.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.125-76.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -76.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -76.5
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.