~ Bellegrove MD topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Bellegrove, Maryland, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270582
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bellegrove, Maryland (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 3186
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bellegrove
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maryland, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bellegrove, Maryland, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lineburg - Forest Park - Woodmont - Northcraft (historical) - Cohill - Pearre - Woodmont - Harvey - Bellegrove - Exline - Mann - Barnes Gap
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-78.375-78.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-78.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-78.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-78.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-78.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -78.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -78.25
Antietam National Battlefield, Map 107 by Trailhead Graphics, Inc.
Antietam National Battlefield, Maryland, 1862 by McElfresh Map Co.