~ Rocky Reef MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Rocky Reef, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270487
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Rocky Reef, Montana (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 38397
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Rocky Reef
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Rocky Reef, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 17N01E30D___01 Well - 17N01W14D___01 Spring - Chestnut Valley Canal - Bunnell Creek - Chesnut Valley Cemetery - Yank Creek - 17N01E08C___01 Well - Dana-Cameron Ranch Dam - Cascade Division - 17N01W25A___01 Spring - 17N01W27B___01 Well - 17N01W13B___01 Well - Allen Creek - Rocky Reef - 17N01E08D___01 Well - Chestnut Valley School (historical) - 17N01W26B___01 Spring - 17N01E08____01 Well - Willow Creek School (historical) - Barrett Field (historical) - Cherry Coulee - 17N01E29D___01 Well - Chestnut Post Office (historical) - Harris Mountain - Sawmill Creek - 17N01E29C___01 Spring - 17N01W13A___01 Well - Harris Creek - Tintinger Slough
- Map Area ID: AREA47.2547.125-111.75-111.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.25-111.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.25-111.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.125-111.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.125-111.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.625
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing