~ Biscuit Butte MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Biscuit Butte, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270333
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Biscuit Butte, Montana (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 4016
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Biscuit Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Biscuit Butte, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fannon Number 1 Dam - Biscuit Butte - Camel Coulee - Finger Butte Post Office (historical) - North Garfield Division - 20N36E27CCA_01 Well - 19N36E03AA__01 Well - McKrone Reservoir - Lehner Dam - Murnion Dam - McKrone Spring - Fannon Number 2 Dam - Lindbergh Spring - Castle Butte - Biscuit Butte Spring - B Murion Number 3 Dam - Engdahl Number 3 Dam - Murion B Number 2 Dam - Sage Hen Coulee - Haystack Butte - Sage Hen Buttes
- Map Area ID: AREA47.547.375-107.125-107
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.5-107.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.5-107
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.375-107.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.375-107
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -107.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -107
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing