~ Mount Rae MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Mount Rae, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5270209
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mount Rae, Montana (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 30777
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mount Rae
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mount Rae, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Mount Rae - Davis Creek - Anderson Creek - West Boulder Ranger Station - Rogers Homestead - Bruffey School (historical) - Gaylor Homestead - McKnight Homestead - Lost Lakes - West Boulder Divide - Burnt Leather Ranch - Ellis Basin - Horseshoe Lake - Swingley Post Office (historical) - Grouse Creek - Bruffeys Post Office (historical) - Gordan School (historical) - Lion Mountain - Redfield Lake - Fisher Homestead - Lost Creek - Lamp Homestead - Nurses Lakes - Mount Greeley - Taylor Flat - West Boulder Meadows - West Boulder School (historical) - Basin Creek - Bruffey Homestead - West Boulder Recreation - Bar Twenty Ranch - Swingley Ranch - Sheep Creek - Bullis Creek - Richards Ranch - Burrls Flat - Pruitt Park - Crystal Creek - Canyon Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-110.375-110.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-110.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-110.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-110.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-110.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing